Summer Melon Salad With Lemon French Dressing
- Combine Lemon French Dressing and chill. (Note: If you have no liquid honey, 2 tablespoons fine granulated white sugar may be substituted.).
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove rind of melons and cut into very thin wedges.
- Arrange melon wedges, celery, and cucumbers nicely on the lettuce. Cover tightly.
- Note: 2 tablespoons of fine granulated white sugar may be substituted for the honey.
- Fresh lemon wedges are a nice garnish to this salad.