Recipe by NELady
From Like Grandma Used To Make by Reader's Digest, c. 1996.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
I made the salad without any substitutions, and this was a very refreshing salad. I had it for a light lunch, but it would a great breakfast dish or a nice side dish at dinner. I thought the lemon juice really complemented the berry honey dressing, and will keep this salad recipe for future use. Thanks NELady. Made for ZWT5. Yum!
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeded
- 0 small honeydew melon, seeded
- 473.19 ml strawberry, halved
BERRY HONEY DRESSING
- 414.03 ml strawberries, quartered
- 44.37 ml honey
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml grated lemon rind