Prep 7 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is a very quick, elegant supper dish. Serve with a salad and crostini, a nice light white wine (despite being beef based, white goes well with this) and enjoy! I invented this out of my fridge contents and pantry. Serves 4.
- 24 frozen meatballs
- 226.79 g pasta
- 20 grape tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 113.39 g mushrooms, sliced
- 14.79 ml minced garlic clove
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 56.69 g goat cheese
- 56.69 g tomato sauce
- 2 small zucchini
- 4.92 ml Italian herb seasoning (I use Penzey's Tuscan Sunset)
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- Start water boiling for pasta.
- Peel onion and slice longitudinally.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 inch rounds.
- Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, olive oil, herbs, tomatoes, garlic to large, deep saute pan and saute over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add meatballs. Cook 7 minutes or until hot.
- Boil pasta until slightly more than al dente.
- Add cooked pasta to saute pan and combine.
- Crumble goat cheese over mixture.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes over finished dish and serve.