Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is a very quick, elegant supper dish. Serve with a salad and crostini, a nice light white wine (despite being beef based, white goes well with this) and enjoy! I invented this out of my fridge contents and pantry. Serves 4.
- Start water boiling for pasta.
- Peel onion and slice longitudinally.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 inch rounds.
- Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, olive oil, herbs, tomatoes, garlic to large, deep saute pan and saute over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add meatballs. Cook 7 minutes or until hot.
- Boil pasta until slightly more than al dente.
- Add cooked pasta to saute pan and combine.
- Crumble goat cheese over mixture.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes over finished dish and serve.