Great side dish for a BBQ-My DH loves this salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb salad macaroni
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 3/4 cup diced sweet gherkin
- 1/3 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and rinse in cold water, set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, mix mayo, dried onion, mustard, sweet pickle juice.
- 3Next toss sweet pickles, celery, green pepper, eggs, peas with macaroni.
- 4Add mayo mixture, mix well.
- 5Fold in cheddar cheese cubes.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 7Stir before serving, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.5
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.7 mg
- Sodium 739.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pickle juice