Recipe by Annacia
Ahh, summer and iced tea. This is a perfect way to enjoy both. The 1 hr cook time is stand time. As written this is quite a mild tea. If you would like a stronger flavor please feel free to use more tea bags.
Top Review by LainieBug
After reading the reviews, I decided to use 8 tea bags instead of six. I also used cranberry-apple tea. This was a quick and refreshing iced tea and I really enjoyed the addition of the cinnamon and honey.
- 7 cups water, divided
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 celestial seasonings cranberry-flavored tea bags
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1 cup water and juice to a boil.
- Stir in honey and cinnamon.
- Add the tea bags.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand for one hour.
- Add 6 cups cold water Pour into glasses with ice.
- Sit back, sip and fall in love.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for three days.