Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Get your cake, sorbert, and fresh fruit in one cool summer dessert
- 1 cup country time lemonade mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 pint strawberry, softened
- 1 pint strawberry sorbet or 1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (6 ounce) honey maid graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- MEASURE drink mix into cap just to 1-qt. line; pour into large bowl.
- Add water; stir until mix is completely dissolved.
- ADD sorbet; beat with electric mixer on low speed until well.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Freeze 45 minute or until mixture is thick enough to mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Serve topped with the berries. Store any leftover pie in freezer.