Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hurry...go make this!
- 5 jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cilantro, bunch leaves only
- 1⁄8 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 metal skewers
- 1 lb large shrimp, tail end peeled and deveined (10-15 count)
- On a grill or in a grill skillet, char peppers until black. Place peppers immediately in a bowl and cover with plastic for 5 minutes.
- Place oil, lime juice, water, garlic and cilantro in a food processor.
- Once peppers are ready, peel skin, slice open and remove seeds.
- Puree ingredients until smooth and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Skewer shrimp and prepare grill.
- Once grill is hot and ready, cook shrimp, flipping once at 3 minutes and constantly basting with sauce. This should take about 5-7 minutes. Once cooked, remove shrimp immediately.