Summer House Pork Chops (Sommer Koteletter-Denmark)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Brown pork chops in butter, 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Add apples, onion, salt, sugar, pepper, and curry powder to skillet. Arrange browned chops over apple layer.
- Cover and bake for 30 miutes or until chops are tender and apple layer is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, stir melted butter into breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over baked chops.
- Bake uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes longer or until crumbs are crisp and brown.