Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick & Easy - uses all those herbs in my garden! From June 2009 GH
Make and share this Summer Herb Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb rotini pasta or 1 lb campanelle pasta
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part-skim
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling on high. Cook pasta as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, combine ricotta, feta, lemon peel, and 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Reserve 1/3 cup pasta cooking water. Drain pasta and return to saucepot.
- Stir reserved cooking water into ricotta mixture, toss with pasta to coat.
- Stir in herbs and chopped tomatoes.