Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Cooking Light. Haven't tried yet, posting for safekeeping
Make and share this Summer Herb Chimichurri With Grilled Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml shallot, finely chopped-about 3 oz
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml sherry wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 236.59 ml arugula, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml dried marjoram
- 3.69 ml salt, divided
- 2.46 ml pepper, divided
- 2.46 ml smoked paprika
- 453.59 g flank steak
- cooking spray
- Heat oil in small nonstick skillet over med-high. Add shallots and garlic; saute 3 min or til tender. Remove from heat; stir in juice, vinegar, and red pepper. Cool. Combine shallot mixture, arugula, basil, and marjoram in a small bowl. Stir in 1/4 t salt and 1/4 t pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine paprika, remaining salt and pepper. Rub paprika mixture over steak. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 min on each side or til desired doneness. Let stand 5 minute Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Spoon sauce down center of slices, and serve.