From PAWS Cookbook. If you have lots of zucchini, this one is for you. Makes a gallon of very healthy, tasty soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In at least a 6 quart pot, fry bacon pieces halfway done and drain fat.
- 2Cut vegetables into chunks and add to the bacon with the seasonings.
- 3Add the beef stock and cook until vegetables are tender.
- 5Either put into blender, a bit at a time to purée, or better, use an immersion blender to liquidize the preparation.
- 6Taste and add salt or pepper if necessary.
- 7This will make about a gallon of soup.
- 8If you have some leftover ham, you can add it after blending.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Harvest Zucchini Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 1254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g