Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From PAWS Cookbook. If you have lots of zucchini, this one is for you. Makes a gallon of very healthy, tasty soup.
- In at least a 6 quart pot, fry bacon pieces halfway done and drain fat.
- Cut vegetables into chunks and add to the bacon with the seasonings.
- Add the beef stock and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Either put into blender, a bit at a time to purée, or better, use an immersion blender to liquidize the preparation.
- Taste and add salt or pepper if necessary.
- This will make about a gallon of soup.
- If you have some leftover ham, you can add it after blending.