From PAWS Cookbook. If you have lots of zucchini, this one is for you. Makes a gallon of very healthy, tasty soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In at least a 6 quart pot, fry bacon pieces halfway done and drain fat.
- 2Cut vegetables into chunks and add to the bacon with the seasonings.
- 3Add the beef stock and cook until vegetables are tender.
- 5Either put into blender, a bit at a time to purée, or better, use an immersion blender to liquidize the preparation.
- 6Taste and add salt or pepper if necessary.
- 7This will make about a gallon of soup.
- 8If you have some leftover ham, you can add it after blending.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Harvest Zucchini Bacon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 1254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g