1/3 Photos of Summer Harvest Veggie Grill
C & D's Mommy's Note:
A very healthy mixture of all kinds of veggies, grilled to perfection! The best way to cook them is on a BBQ wok, (Square metal pan with holes in it) but I have also done it in a foil pan in the oven in winter. If you don't have a BBQ wok, you can use a foil pan on the BBQ, it works.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup mushroom, left whole so use small buttons
- 10 -15 green beans (I usually leave mine whole, not cut up)
- 1/2 cup baby carrots (if they're big ones, cut them in half lengthwise)
- 1 red pepper, cut in long slices
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl or better yet, a very large ziplock bag. Stir to coat all the veggies with the seasonings.
- 2If you have time, refridgerate for about 1 hour to let the flavours blend.
- 3Place in BBQ wok on the grill which has been pre heated to medium heat. Grill, turning frequently for about 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are done to your liking.
- 4If doing in the oven, place in foil pan and cover with foil wrap. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Harvest Veggie Grill
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: