A very healthy mixture of all kinds of veggies, grilled to perfection! The best way to cook them is on a BBQ wok, (Square metal pan with holes in it) but I have also done it in a foil pan in the oven in winter. If you don't have a BBQ wok, you can use a foil pan on the BBQ, it works.
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup mushroom, left whole so use small buttons
- 10 -15 green beans (I usually leave mine whole, not cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots (if they're big ones, cut them in half lengthwise)
- 1 red pepper, cut in long slices
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl or better yet, a very large ziplock bag. Stir to coat all the veggies with the seasonings.
- If you have time, refridgerate for about 1 hour to let the flavours blend.
- Place in BBQ wok on the grill which has been pre heated to medium heat. Grill, turning frequently for about 10-15 minutes, or until veggies are done to your liking.
- If doing in the oven, place in foil pan and cover with foil wrap. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
This was great! I cleaned out the refer of bits and pieces of veggies and loved how easy this was. I used red onion and no green beans as I didn't have any on hand at the time. Simple and delish! Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.