Recipe by MigJ
This is great with fresh tomatoes too. I add meat to this sometimes as well but it is great for dinner on a meatless night!!
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 lb whole tomato, undrained
- pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large dutch oven.
- Add onions and garlic, cook till onions are translucent.
- Reduce heat, add potatoes, bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally and adding water as needed.
- Serve over rice or pasta.