Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This was inspired by a veggie skillet dish my mom used to throw together all summer with whatever came out of the garden that night. Make sure not to over crowd the packet to ensure even cooking.
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into strips
- 2 small zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1.) preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2.) in a pourable mixing cup wisk together olive oil, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, basil and oregano.
- 3.) cut pepper, onion, zuccini and tomatoes.
- 4.) in a large mixing bowl toss veggies and oil mixture.
- 5.) Lay a sheet of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil approximately 24 inches long.
- 6.) put Veggies on foil add salt and pepper and butter pads evenly across top of veggies.
- 7.) fold the foil foil around veggies forming a packet and place on a cookie sheet put in oven until veggies are fork tender. About 20 to 25 minutes.