Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious salad for summer. Chicken and potatoes complement each other in a savory, low-fat salad that is loaded with protein. Serve warm or cold.
- In a large pan, bring 6 cups of water to a boil & add potatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add beans and cook an additional 8 - 12 minutes.
- Drain and rinse briefly with cold water.
- drain well.
- Place in a large serving bowl.
- Add chicken and celery.
- In a bllender, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad & toss gently.
- Serve over a plate of salad greens.