Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Marinated grilled sirloin steak served over a bed of spinach with tomatoes and fresh corn.
- 20 ounces sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 32 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- Rub both sides of the steak(s) with the A.1. Original Sauce and leave at room temperature to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Seed and chop tomatoes.
- Preheat BBQ Grill to medium/high heat.
- Husk and de-silk corn and place on grill, turning frequently to allow to brown but not burn.
- once the corn is cool, slice off the cobs and set aside.
- Grill steaks over medium high heat to desired doneness. Approximately 7-8 minutes per side for medium. Remove steaks from grill and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Make salad. Combine spinach, tomatoes, corn and mozzarella cheese in large bowl. Toss with vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Season grilled steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice and serve over salad.