1/3 Photos of Summer Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich With Avocado Cilantro May
Chef Bevier's Note:
Here is a great healthy chicken sandwich for one of those warm summer evenings. Serve it with a salad, chips, or your favorite side dish. It is simple, juicy, and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. )
- 2 kaiser rolls
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter (for the rolls)
- 1 teaspoon smokey paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- iceburg lettuce leaf
- sliced tomato
for the mayonnaise
- 1Preheat your grill to 375 degrees.
- 2Drizzle the Chicken with the Olive Oil and season with the Salt, Pepper, Paprika and the Graulated Garlic. Meanwhile in a bowl mix the Mayo Ingredients together with a fork leaving the mixture a little chunky.
- 3Place the Chicken on the grill over medium direct heat and cook for approximatley 6 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- 4Butter the rolls and toast them on the grill.
- 5Remove the Rolls and spread some Avocado Mayo on both the top and bottom of each roll.
- 6Add the Lettuce, Tomato, and the Chicken to the bottom bun -- put the top on and get ready for the big bite -- Happy Summer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich With Avocado Cilantro May
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.8
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 1348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: