- 1 lb green beans (French cut cut on an angle)
- 1 onions (chopped) or 1 white pearl onion (whole)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- parsley (finely chopped)
- mushroom (sliced)
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (White Zinfandel)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onions in olive oil until soft and slightly browned.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add mushrooms and cook till tender.
- Add wine and vegetable broth and bring to boil.
- Add green beans and simmer till tender (If still soupy, it’s okay. Serve with slotted spoon! Most of the liquid should be gone).
- Add parsley and cover pot for 2 minutes. Mix and serve as a side dish!