Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A hearty yet light soup that is perfect for lazy summer evenings.
- 2 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup v 8 low-sodium vegetable juice
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free vegetable stock
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 multi-grain rice cakes, crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion, V8, vegetable broth, and lime juice.
- Add dill weed, basil, salt, and garlic; stir until blended.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Garnish with rice cake.