1/3 Photos of Summer Garden Tortellini
I just love this is wonderful quick to serve pasta dish! Use your abundance of summer vegetables from your garden or local Farmer's Market! -- Adapted from Gourmet Magazine, August 2007 edition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini in a pasta pot of boiling salted water according to package instructions.
- 2While tortellini boils, cook garlic, prosciutto, corn, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until corn is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 3Combine corn mixture and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- 4Reserve 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain tortellini and add to vegetables along with reserved cooking water and basil.
- 5Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Sprinkle with grated Parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Garden Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.3
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 409.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: