- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, finely shredded
- 8 green onions, minced
- 2 small zucchini, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, fresh, minced
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas, thawed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup yogurt
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 4 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add carrots,onions,zuchinni,tarragon,basil and garlic.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are slightly softened(about 5 minutes)stirring often.
- Add peas and stock,increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- Stir in yogurt,cover and chill.
- Season with salt and pepper just before serving.