1/3 Photos of Summer Garden Chicken Stir-Fry
From Betty Crocker Low Fat, Low Cholesterol Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- hot cooked rice
- 1Remove all visible fat from chicken; cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- 2Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over med-high heat.
- 3Add in chicken, garlic, and gingerroot; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is browned.
- 4Add in onion carrots, ¾ cup chicken broth, soy sauce, and sugar; cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add in broccoli, mushrooms, and bell pepper; cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6Mix cornstarch and remaining ¼ cup broth; stir into chicken mixture; cook, stirring, until sauce is thickened.
- 7Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Garden Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 683.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 29.4 g