1/1 Photo of Summer Fruits With Tahini Ganache
A light Dessert. Recipe developed for RSC summer 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour cream into medium saucepan, split vanilla bean and add to cream. Slowly heat cream over low heat until just below the boiling point.
- 2Remove vanilla bean and reserve.
- 3Add chocolate, sugar and tahini to hot cream and stir until smooth, set aside.
- 4Scrape seeds from both halves of the vanilla bean, stir the seeds into the chocolate mixture.
- 5Clean and hull strawberries, halve them if large. Pare and cube the melon.
- 6Combine fruits and place in 6 serving dishes. Drizzle warm ganache over fruit. Sprinkle with a generous portion of chopped pistachios. Garnish with a sprig of mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Fruits With Tahini Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 39.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: