Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool low fat fruit smoothie
- 500 g frozen summer fruit
- 450 g virtually plain fat-free yogurt
- 700 ml uht skim milk
- 3 teaspoons Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 2 medium bananas
- Cut up the bananas and put into blender with half the yogurt, half milk and sweetener then blitx it till bananas are broken down.
- Put in about half the berries (frozen)slowly, while it's blending.
- Add the rest of the yogurt and milk to loosen up the mixture.
- Add the rest of the berries, blend till completely mixed.
I used strawberries for the fruit and fat free vanilla yogurt. It comes out lovely and thick and very tasty. I'm sure I'll make this again, I'd like to try it with peaches when we can get nice fresh ones.