- 500 g frozen summer fruit
- 450 g virtually plain fat-free yogurt
- 700 ml uht skim milk
- 3 teaspoons Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 2 medium bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the bananas and put into blender with half the yogurt, half milk and sweetener then blitx it till bananas are broken down.
- Put in about half the berries (frozen)slowly, while it's blending.
- Add the rest of the yogurt and milk to loosen up the mixture.
- Add the rest of the berries, blend till completely mixed.