Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Recipe from Food Network site. Tried it and it is great--especially for a summer BBQ, potluck, picnic, or birthday party
- 1 1⁄4 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 ripe cantaloupe, halved, seeded and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved, lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- Bring wine and sugar to boil in small saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine fruit in large bowl; pour warm wine mixture over, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, stirring occasionally (at least 2 hours).