Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Breakfast soup. Like a smoothie and a fruit cup in one.
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 small cantaloupe, cubed and chilled (about 3 cups)
- 3 apricots, pitted, chopped and chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed and chilled
- 2 peaches or 2 nectarines, pitted, sliced and chilled
- 1⁄2 pint blueberries, chilled
- 1⁄2 pint blackberries or 1⁄2 pint raspberries, chilled
- ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Place yogurt, cantaloupe, apricots, honey and vanilla in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into individual soup bowls. Top with remaining fruit and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
I did, perhaps, make a major change in the recipe, since instead of 2 cups of watermelon I used just 1cup then included a cup of honeydew! Everything else was included as directed, & THIS SOUP IS GREAT! I actually served it in several large soup-bowl/mugs or whatever they're called! A WONDERFUL TREAT! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]