Prep 24 hrs
Cook 2 mins
Justin's favorite! Must make at every single family gathering, birthday, cookout, funeral, etc.
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DRESSING
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes or 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced peaches or 1 1⁄2 cups nectarines
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- DRESSING: In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in the juices until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir a small amount into the eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until mixture reaches 160°F and is thickened. Remove from the heat; cook slightly.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add juice mixture; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- SALAD: In a large bowl, combine, the fruit.
- Sprinkle with sugar; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl &/or Lock-n-Lock with the dressing.