- 118.29 ml lime juice
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 large banana, sliced diagonally
- 473.19 ml blueberries, divided
- 2 large nectarines, sliced
- 473.19 ml strawberry, hulled and halved
- 236.59 ml watermelon balls
- 236.59 ml seedless grapes, green
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- dark sweet cherry, with stems (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, stir lime juice, water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add sliced bananas and set aside.
- In large serving bowl, preferably glass, layer blueberries (reserve 1/2 cup for garnish), nectarines, strawberries, banana, watermelon and grapes.
- Garnish with reserved 1/2 cup blueberries, the kiwi and dark black cherries.
- Pour lime-sugar syrup over fruit, cover loosely and chill before serving.
- If listed fruits are not available, substitute as desired.