- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large banana, sliced diagonally
- 1 pint blueberries, divided
- 2 large nectarines, sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and halved
- 1 cup watermelon balls
- 1 cup seedless grapes, green
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- dark sweet cherry, with stems (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, stir lime juice, water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add sliced bananas and set aside.
- In large serving bowl, preferably glass, layer blueberries (reserve 1/2 cup for garnish), nectarines, strawberries, banana, watermelon and grapes.
- Garnish with reserved 1/2 cup blueberries, the kiwi and dark black cherries.
- Pour lime-sugar syrup over fruit, cover loosely and chill before serving.
- If listed fruits are not available, substitute as desired.