My sister gave me this recipe many years ago and it is now the only one I make.
Make and share this Summer Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, stir lime juice, water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Add sliced bananas and set aside.
- In large serving bowl, preferably glass, layer blueberries (reserve 1/2 cup for garnish), nectarines, strawberries, banana, watermelon and grapes.
- Garnish with reserved 1/2 cup blueberries, the kiwi and dark black cherries.
- Pour lime-sugar syrup over fruit, cover loosely and chill before serving.
- If listed fruits are not available, substitute as desired.