Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Couldn't resist posting this new jello recipe for the Great Strawberry recipe swap, from makedesserts.com, the jello website.
- 1 pkg- 4 serving size cherry Jell-O
- 1 pkg- 4 serving size strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- ice cube
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pt- 2 cups sliced strawberry
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halves
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix dry jellos together in a large bowl.
- Stir in boiling water at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to orange juice to measure 2 1/4 cups.
- Add to jello and stir until slightlith thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Stir in fruit.
- Pour into large glass serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with cool whip before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Soo Yummy, I made this for a family camping trip pot luck and it was on hit! Every bit of it gone, and gone fast!!! Great for kids & adults. I give it a 10 star rating!
My family and I enjoyed this. We used regular cool whip in place of the strawberry flavored type. It is very fruity and refreshing for hot summer days! Thanks for posting this one.
This is delicious! I love the flavor that the orange juice adds to this :) Make sure you use ripe, flavorful fruit :) Im preggo, so I skipped the cool whip; trying to stay away from the artificial stuff as much as possible. We loved this! We'll be making it again soon.