Recipe by LAURIE
Couldn't resist posting this new jello recipe for the Great Strawberry recipe swap, from makedesserts.com, the jello website.
- 1 pkg- 4 serving size cherry Jell-O
- 1 pkg- 4 serving size strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- ice cube
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 pt- 2 cups sliced strawberry
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halves
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry jellos together in a large bowl.
- Stir in boiling water at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to orange juice to measure 2 1/4 cups.
- Add to jello and stir until slightlith thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Stir in fruit.
- Pour into large glass serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with cool whip before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.