Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great recipe for the BBQ or campfire coals. From The Vegetarian Grill.
- 4 plums, sliced thin
- 2 nectarines, sliced thin
- 1 cup raspberries (or blackberries or blueberries)
- 1⁄4 cup fruit liqueur (Framboise, Chambord, Cointreau etc.)
- Cut two squares of heavy foil (roughly 8x8).
- Divide the fruit between the 2 foil squares.
- Drizzle each with the liqueur evenly.
- Seal the foil packets tightly.
- Place on grill, turning once, for 15-20 minutes.
- Open carefully because steam will rise!
- Sprinkle with sugar to taste.
- Tastes wonderful over ice-cream and the flavors get stronger over time.