Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Grilled fruit kabobs. Perfect for a summer BBQ
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 peaches, peeled pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 kiwi fruits, peeled and cu in half widthwise
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Puree first 5 ingredients in food processor until smooth and set aside.
- Brush grill with oil.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place fruit in large bowl.
- Pour pureed kiwi glaze over fruit and gently toss to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange mixed fruits on skewers.
- Grill fruit over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, brushing with puree until light brown.
- Serve immediately.