Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity peach or strawberry cocktail to ward off the summer heat. Can be made non-alcoholic.
- 3 cups fresh peaches, peeled pitted sliced (3 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices thawed or 3 cups unsweetened strawberries fresh or frozen)
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate or 6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup light rum or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 -3 cups ice cubes
- peaches, chunks (to garnish) or strawberry (to garnish)
- In a blender combine 3 cups fruit, limeade concentrate, rum and powdered sugar. Cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add ice cubes through opening in lid until mixture is desired thickness.
- If desired, garnish with peach chunks or small fresh strawberries threaded on wooden skewers.
Yum! Frozen drinks (I feel like Homer Simpson DOH)! This is wonderful; I'm sipping right now, and can't wait to make another. I love the ease, and the sprinkling of powdered sugar is great, as it DOES blend in. Thanks for sharing another keeper, GailAnn!