Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not your traditional slaw. Give it a try for one of your picnics this summer
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, shelled
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, whipped toppings, sugar and orange peel; blend well.
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, orange segments and sunflower seeds.
- Add mayonnaise mixture; toss gently to coat.