Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this recipe was found in the Pillsbury Classic Cookbooks, Cool Cooking for Hot Days, July 1999, although I've changed it a bit to suit us! Preparation time does not include the time needed for everything to chill in the refrigerator.
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 2 tablespoons honey
FOR THE SALAD
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken, sliced, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeded, peeled, cut into very thin slices & halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries, fresh
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR THE DRESSING: In a bowl,small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, then blend well before refrigerating until time to serve.
- FOR THE SALAD: Prepare the chicken, cantaloupe & berries & chill them in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, drizzle dressing over the salad & toss before serving.