1/2 Photos of Summer Frittata
This is wonderful. I had a recipe from a diabtetic cookbook that I added to and adapted more for my taste. It turned out very well and my family NEVER knew it was good for them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g lean ham, thinly chopped
- 118.29 ml bell pepper, finely chopped (I use orange, red or yellow because I'm not fond of green)
- 236.59 ml corn kernel
- 0.59 ml red pepper
- 59.14 ml green onion, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml yellow squash, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml zucchini, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml egg substitute
- 113.39 g reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients, except red pepper, cheese and egg substitute in a non-stick skillet which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Lightly brown the ham, peppers, corn, onions, squash and zucchini.
- 3In medium bowl, combine the egg substitute (whipping well), the cheese and red pepper.
- 4Fold the browned mixture into the egg mixture.
- 5Pour into a lightly greased tart pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly brown and set in the middle.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 600.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.6 g