Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Inspired by fresh ingredients from a recent trip to my local farmers market. I thought that the zuchinni added a great texture to the salad, and the corn brings a subtle sweetness. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for approximately 15 minutes or until tender. (you can add egg to the pot for cooking, if you do not have a hard-boiled egg on hand).
- Rinse in cold water to prevent further cooking. Drain.
- Cook corn and zucchini in a pan over medium flame for 1-2 minutes, until tender.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.