Recipe by Rita~
Angel hair with lump crab meat, Fresh corn, Plum tomatoes right out of the garden along with fresh herbs and Garlic. With fresh summer ingredients this dish is made in no time. Rachael Ray move over--this meal is cooked in no time!
Top Review by Barb G.
This is a very easy, yummy recipe. I made it using 1/2 lb of angle hair pasta, but made the rest using all the ingredients called for used red plum and yellow tomatoes,PLUS I added 1 small yellow Zucchini, right out of the garden also added a little salt & pepper. Served it with Parmesan Cheese, very tasty, I will be making this again, DH devoured it. Thanks again Rita, for another YUMMY recipe.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta (cooked according box directions)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil or 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley or 1⁄3 cup fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 cup fresh sweet corn
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 4 tablespoons fresh sweet butter (cut into pieces)