Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh greens, your choice, topped with fresh sliced strawberries, fresh chunked pineapple, fresh blueberries or blackberries, and fresh sliced bananas, topped with a coconut dressing. Light, cool, refreshing.
- 1 (26 ounce) bag salad greens
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple, peeled, sliced and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cream of coconut
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Wash and rinse salad greens and shake dry. Rinse, cap and slice strawberries. Set aside. Peel and slice fresh pineapple. Cut into bite sized chunks. Set aside. Rinse and wash blueberries and blackberries. Set aside. Peel and slice a banana into bite sized slices. Set aside.
- For Dressing:.
- Mix water and cream of coconut. Add honey, ginger and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Assemble salad greens on plate. Top with fruit. Drizzle dressing over top.