Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I created this for a vegetarian and artichoke fan.
- 6 -8 artichoke hearts, quartered (canned will do)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small white onions or 1 small vidalia onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, suzi (ed)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1 sprig parsley
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- Begin cooking fettucini according to package, maybe slightly al-dente'.
- Combine all ingredients (excluding pasta) into saucepan and saute for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Drain pasta and top with saute'.
- Top with parlsey a lemon wedge.
- Serve with oil and garlic bruchetta.
A nice, basic and easy pasta. Could do with a bit more garlic.