Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great easy salad. With lots of veggies and a great poppy seed dressing. Cooking time is actually chilling time.
- 453.59 g cooked tri-colored pasta
- 473.18 ml fresh broccoli
- 226.79 g hard salami
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded & diced
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
- 118.32 ml sugar or 118.32 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 118.32 ml apple cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml salad oil
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients and toss to mix well.
- Add dressing. Toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve. At least 1 hour.
This makes a large salad which was nice to use at our family gathering this Easter. Made as written but I diced the mozzarella into tiny cubes. I had complements on the tiny cubes, people said they liked that better then shredded. I think shredded gets soggy when mixed with any dressings. The dressing was the perfect amount for the salad. I'm glad I did not cut back on it. Made for PAC Spring 2012