Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fine chopped radishes
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon fine chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Remove the seeds from the cucumbers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
hey, thanks, Dancer--- I loved it! I used it as an alternative to mayo to "low cal" a chicken salad for my guy, who totally dug it as well! I added a half teaspoon of curry powder, just cuz.
thanks a bunch !!!!! ;)