Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This pizza is to die for with all the fresh fruit and cream cheese icing. Enjoy!
Make and share this Summer Dessert Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 nectarine, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Mix crust ingredients and chill for 30 minutes. Then press dough onto a greased 12 or 14 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely. Spread cream cheese mix over the cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture. Combine glaze ingredients in a sauce pan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 to 2 minutes until thickened.
- Cool to room temperature and brush over fruit. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Made for Spring PAC 2013 - This was delicious to eat & so fun to make. I used my Pampered Chef tart pan. It was the perfect size & produced the nice effect of a scalloped edge on the baked dough. Fresh fruit is not always available in April in Iceland, so I used frozen strawberries, canned Mandarin oranges & fresh kiwi. I subbed canned peaches for the nectarine & had to leve out the blueberries. I used the juice from the Mandarin oranges to make the glaze & will remember to reduce the sugar next time to allow for the sweetness already present in the canned juice. It is so pretty, but would have been stunning w/the blueberries. I'll be sure to find them next time. Thx for shraing this recipe w/us.
I make this too ... super tasty. The only change I make is to add 1/4 tsp lemon extract to the crust.