Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful seafood dish. That offers great flavor and a wonderful summer-time variety of vegetables.
- 1 lb cleaned and rinsed catfish (cut into small pieces)
- 1 lb shelled/cooked small shrimp
- 1 can chopped clam, w/ liquid
- 1 can whole clam, w/ liquid
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, w/ liquid
- 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat (cut into small pieces)
- 3 chopped carrots
- 1⁄2 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 4 stalks chopped celery
- 1 small chopped crooked neck yellow squash
- 1 small chopped zucchini
- 12 ounces chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 small chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- ground hot pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
- In LARGE cooking pot mix ALL ingredients.
- Bring to boil@ high heat.
- Reduce heat to med.
- and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- SERVE w/ Buttermilk bisquits!
- AN AWESOME SUMMER-TIME SEAFOOD SELECTION!