Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice, light summer appetizer we often have before dinner.
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded,& chopped
- 1 slice red onion, sliced however you prefer
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- crushed black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- Combine ingredients, mixing well.
- Divide into two bowls leaving some liquid in the bottom of each bowl.
- Refrigerate if desired and eat later or enjoy now!
I used pickling cukes so no need to seed :)Really good and simple recipe. I had never put the cheese on it but it is a great addition. Thanks for sharing.
What a great and different way to do cucumbers. We really enjoyed it and particularly the addition of the Parm Cheese. I let the cucumbers marinate in the juice for a few hours before serving. Very good. Thanks for sharing this recipe. :-)
What a great way to dress up cucumber! The only cuke I had was an apple cucumber, so I didn't de-seed, but it still tasted fantastic. I didn't have any parmesan, but will try it that way next time. Definitely one I will be making again.