Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Adopted 7/28 Make at your own risk until I work with it. It might be like the wonderful potatoes. Fantastic or .. not. If you make it please give feedback and tell me what you liked and what you did so I can use this to improve the recipe if needed.
- 1 cup instant brown rice, 10 minute
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, diced (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1 cup water to boil in small saucepan. Add rice, cover with a lid and boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add oil and set aside, covered, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cucumber, mint and yogurt in serving bowl.
- Add rice and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Note may add garlic and lemon juice -- mainly a note to me to try this.