Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adopted 7/28 Make at your own risk until I work with it. It might be like the wonderful potatoes. Fantastic or .. not. If you make it please give feedback and tell me what you liked and what you did so I can use this to improve the recipe if needed.
- Bring 1 cup water to boil in small saucepan. Add rice, cover with a lid and boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add oil and set aside, covered, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cucumber, mint and yogurt in serving bowl.
- Add rice and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Note may add garlic and lemon juice -- mainly a note to me to try this.