Recipe by email@example.com
While this fine with frozen or canned corn, you will find that fresh summer corn makes this salad fantastic
- 6 ear corn, fresh summer varieties
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped fine
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 22.18 ml white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil corn for 5 minutes. Run cold water over the ears until cool. Using a sharp, serrated knife, cut the kernels from the cob and place in a large bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, cilantro, oil and vinegar. Toss well and add salt and pepper to taste.